This is the Spicy garlic pizza roll-ups with Swiss recipe.
- Prep: 20 min
- Cooking: 20 min
- 1 lb (450 g) pizza dough
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) butter melted
- 3 cloves garlic chopped
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) ground cumin
- 2 tsp (10 mL) paprika
- 1 tsp (5 mL) chili powder
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) fresh parsley chopped
- 1 cup (250 mL) sliced mushrooms
- 6 oz (180 g) grated Canadian Swiss
- Tomato and applesauce
- 3/4 cup (180 mL) tomato sauce unsalted
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) unsweetened applesauce
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) green onions chopped
Preheat oven to 425oF (220oC). Prepare a parchment-covered baking sheet.
On a floured work surface, roll out the pizza dough to obtain a rectangle about 14˝ x 18˝ (35 cm x 45 cm).
Brush with melted butter.
Evenly distribute garlic, spices, parsley, mushrooms and Swiss cheese.
Roll up the dough to form a long cylinder.
Slice into 1˝ (2.5 cm) thick slices. Place flat onto the baking sheet and bake 20 minutes or until dough is golden and the middle of the roll is cooked through.
During cooking, mix together tomato sauce, applesauce and chopped green onions.
Serve pizza rolls with tomato and applesauce as a dip.
Learn more about
Nutritional informationPer serving
Top 5 Nutrients
|Calcium:||11 % / 119 mg|
|Vitamin B12:||20 %|