Enter Dairy Farmers of Canada’s My Dairy Research Competition for a chance to win $1,500.
Dairy Farmers of Canada’s My Dairy Research Student Competition is an online competition for all graduate students (M.Sc. and Ph.D.) involved in a research project funded by DFC.
The objective is to engage students in the creation of innovative content for research users that contains their project’s results, new knowledge and the impacts/benefits of the research for the dairy sector and Canadians.
What is the My Dairy Research Competition?
Graduate students (M.Sc. and Ph.D.) are invited to prepare and submit content, in English or French, describing their dairy research study and results in one of the following categories:
- Podcast (max. 3 min.)
- Video (max. 3 min.)
- Infographic (max. 1 page)
Content must include the following: key study results, methods used, new knowledge and the potential economic, social or environmental impacts of the research on the Canadian dairy sector and Canadians.
Please click on the following links to download the Competition Rules and Entry Form:
All entries will be evaluated by a Selection Committee. A minimum “pass” mark of 75/100 must be met for prize eligibility. The three entries with the highest scores in each category will be posted online on Facebook for public viewing and voting.
- Grand Prize: $1,500 cash prize, in each category, for the submission that received the most votes from the public
- Second Prize: $800 cash prize, in each category, for the submission that received the second highest number of votes from the public
- Third Prize: $500 cash prize, in each category, for the submission that received the third highest number of votes from the public
- September 15, 2021 – Deadline for submissions
- October 15, 2021 – Selection Committee identifies the top three submissions in each category
- October 22 - November 5, 2021 – Online Public Voting Period
- November 9, 2021 - Prizes announced