Enjoy this yogurt fruit dip as an afternoon snack
Easy to Make, Easy to Love. Recipes to Share with Others.
Makes ½ cup (125 mL)
- ½ cup (125 mL) Greek vanilla yogurt
- 2 tsp (10 mL) unsweetened applesauce
- ¼ tsp (1 mL) cinnamon
- Mix all ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Let rest for 10 to 15 minutes to let flavours combine.
- Serve with your favourite fruit.
- Sprinkle cinnamon on dip before serving for extra color, if desired.
Change the Flavour
Try using apple pie spice instead of cinnamon for a different taste.
Let the Kids Help Out
Have your little chefs wash and cut the fruit with a butter knife, arrange on a plate and mix ingredients to make the dip.