Explore foods grown and produced in Canada
with this free bingo game.
Suitable for preschool to grade 3
This game can be played by children of different ages and learning abilities. The “Clues” section is the easiest, while “Origin” and “Fun Facts” are more challenging.
Set-up & How to play
- 1 Choose and print a bingo kit (see table below).
- 2 Cut out the calling cards to use in place of bingo balls. Shuffle them into a deck.
- 3 Give one bingo card to each player.
- 4 Read out one calling card at a time, until the players locate the food on their bingo card.
- 5 Play until someone gets a row of five or a full card.
Choose your kit
Print or order a free kit
|5 unique bingo cards + calling cards||Home|
|10 unique bingo cards + calling cards||Preschools||Print or Order|
|30 unique bingo cards + calling cards||Schools||Print or Order|
What this game can teach:
Where foods come from
Culture and heritage
Sight and descriptive words
Shapes and colours
Fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination