This parfait is made of a tasty combination of oats, blueberries and yogurt!
Easy to Make, Easy to Love. Recipes to Share with Others.
- ¼ cup (60 mL) large flake oats
- ½ cup (125 mL) water
- ¾ cup (175 mL) vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup (250 mL) blueberries
- Cook oats as directed on the package. Allow to cool before assembling the parfait.
- Place ingredients in a cup in the following order:
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) yogurt
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) cooked oats
- ¼ cup (60 mL) blueberries
Try canned peaches or pineapple to switch up the flavour.