Make snack time fun with this colourful, kid-approved snack. It’s ok to play with your vegetables. In fact, we insist!
Easy to Make, Easy to Love. Recipes to Share with Others.
- 1 thin slice of each of the following peppers: red, orange, yellow and green
- 2 cauliflower florets
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) plain yogurt
- ½ tsp (2.5 mL) curry powder
- A pinch of garlic powder
- Wash and cut the vegetables
- Arrange the pepper slices on a plate in the shape of a rainbow.
- Place the cauliflower florets at the ends of the bell pepper slices so that they look like clouds.
- Put yogurt in a bowl.
- Mix in curry powder and garlic powder.
Cook the cauliflower florets if a softer vegetable is needed.
Meal Planning Tip
Prepare single servings of veggies and yogurt dip in reusable containers for a quick grab-and-go snack.