This useful resource features information on feeding young children and helping them adopt healthy eating habits.
Practical tips for feeding children
Early childhood is a critical period during which children develop eating habits that will influence their relationship with food later throughout their lives.
This resource features valuable information, including tips for feeding children as well as ideas for meals and snacks that children will love.
This resource covers many topics, including these:
- How much children should eat
- Dealing with “picky” eaters
- The importance of balance and variety in the diet
- Important nutrients for children
- Promoting dental health
- Preventing choking and food poisoning
- Examples of daily meal plans
Get up to 50 free copies
How to AccessOnline Order
Develop your own meal plans using the examples provided in the resource.
Use the meal plan checklist to create complete, balanced menus.