Free program to help students learn how to take care of their teeth.
Emma, Nadine, Colin and Robin are best friends! Together, they love discovering the world around them and to eat nutritious snacks during their adventures. All of Emma’s friends have lost at least one baby tooth. When will Emma lose one too? While she waits, she sets out to investigate the best ways to take care of her teeth and keep them healthy.
This Kit Includes:
- 1 Large format read-aloud book for teachers;
- 2 Set of 6 smaller books for students;
- 3 Cross-curricular classroom activities;
- 4 Online printable activity sheets;
- 5 "Teacher's Did You Know” section that provides further context to topics in the story.
Order your FREE KIT or keep scrolling to use the digital material!Order
Downloadable Digital Material
Supporting Activities Manual & Teacher's Did You Know (PDF) Tip: Review the activities prior to reading the story to your class to know when to pause and have the students make predictions.
We value your opinion!
Complete a short survey about this resource. Your feedback will help us create resources that meet your needs!Take the survey