Free program that focuses on cooking together and highlights the role of food in culture and traditions.
It’s Nadine’s birthday! To celebrate, she plans a sleepover and a potluck breakfast with her friends Emma, Colin and Robin. They’ll be making her grandmother’s delicious bannock bread recipe together and bringing their favourite foods to go with it. But there seems to be an ingredient missing. What could it be?
This Kit Includes:
- 1 Large format read-aloud book for teachers;
- 2 Set of 7 smaller books for students;
- 3 Cross-curricular classroom activities;
- 4 Online printable activity sheets;
- 5 "Teacher's Did You Know” section that provides further context to topics in the story.
Order a FREE KIT or keep scrolling to use the digital material!Order
Downloadable Digital Material
We value your opinion!
Complete a short survey about this resource. Your feedback will help us create resources that meet your needs!Take the survey