Free program to help students learn that food is fuel for their body.
There’s a soapbox race. To enter, Colin and Robin need to build a very fast car. Luckily, Emma and Nadine can help. They are building their own car and also know about fuel for energy, and that’s a winning combination! Will it be enough for the friends to become the soapbox race champions?
This Kit Includes:
- 1 Large format read-aloud book for teachers;
- 2 Set of 15 smaller books for students;
- 3 Cross-curricular classroom activities;
- 4 Online printable activity sheets;
- 5 "Teacher's Did You Know” section that provides further context to topics in the story.
Order a FREE KIT or keep scrolling to use the digital material!Order
Downloadable Digital Material
We value your opinion!
Complete a short survey about this resource. Your feedback will help us create resources that meet your needs!Take the survey