Kids will love making this fun snack
Easy to Make, Easy to Love. Recipes to Share with Others.
Serves 8 (2 each)
- 4 slices cheddar cheese
- 16 crackers
- 8 cherry or grape tomatoes*
- 4 purple grapes*
- Chives, cut into ½ inch pieces
- Cut cheese in squares to match the size of the crackers.
- Place cheese on top of each cracker.
- Cut tomatoes in quarters. Put two pieces on cheese for the back of the ladybug.
- Slice grapes in quarters. Place one on the cheese as the head.
- Place chives under the grape to make antennas.
Important to Note!
*Be aware that whole grapes or whole tomatoes are a choking risk for children under the age of four.
Print recipeClick here
Activity Early Childhood