Students love cooking class!
This handbook is packed with practical information about organizing and running cooking classes in elementary schools. It's designed specifically for school daycare.
Everything to make your cooking class a success!
What's in the handbook:
Clear and useful diagrams and illustrations
Detailed information about the steps and sub-steps of planning, preparing for, running and evaluating the results of a cooking class
- Food allergies
- Eco-friendly cooking classes
- Ways to keep the cost of a recipe down
- A variety of nutritious recipes
- Food safety
- How children develop through cooking classes
- Useful resources:
- Yearly planning calendar
- Cooking class preparation tool
- Responsibility chart
- Sample letters to parents
- Practical resources and reference documents
- And more!
Get your free handbook or download it without waiting!
Paper HandbookLearn more
This handbook is designed by Commission scolaire de Montréal (CSSDM), Direction régionale de santé publique du CIUSSS du Centre-sud-de-l’Île-de-Montréal, Équiterre and team of Registered Dietitians at Dairy Farmers of Canada.
Watch the webinar to learn more about the handbook and the various concepts it covers!