This educational poster and accompanying materials allow early childhood educators to introduce young children to healthy eating through educational activities.
A fun and educational tool!
This poster enables preschoolers to discover nutritious foods in a fun and educational way.
In addition to the poster, complementary materials are also available:
1. An activity leaflet that includes:
- A story related to the poster
- The "Snowy Bread Mountain" culinary activity
- 4 activities, including some that contribute to motor development
- A nursery rhyme
2. Two sets of playing cards featuring foods and their origins. Children are invited to discover the different foods on the poster hiding in the form of animals, insects, objects and landscapes.
Download this 2017 edition
Other posters are available...
Other editions of the poster are available! Discover other worlds and a wide variety of educational activities.
Note that each fall, early childhood education services in Quebec can order a free copy of the new edition of the poster. Hurry - quantities are limited!
Aligned withGazelle et Potiron framework
How to AccessDownloadable
Aligned withMeeting Early Childhood Needs
Suggestions from our team:
Find out when the next edition of our poster will be available by subscribing to our newsletter.
Do food-related activities with the children in your care several times during the year using our posters.