Explore our free educational resources, which meet several pedagogical objectives of the Preschool Cycle Program. Among other things, they will help you deepen students’ knowledge of the world of food and the human body in a fun and interactive way.
A companion guide for teachers
A companion guide has been designed to help you conduct the various activities. For each one, you will find:
- The areas of development and competencies required
- The focuses of development and features targeted
- The observable behaviours
Companion Guide for TeachersDownload
The Food: A Source of Energy for the Human Body video highlights to children the importance of food as a source of energy for the human body. The children in your group are sure to love this video that lasts about two minutes!
The activities that go along with the video are a great way to consolidate the material covered while having fun!
- Knowledge activation activity – Do you remember?
- Nursery rhyme – Foods to discover!
- Sensory experiment – It’s snack time!
- Creative project – Your favourite snack: A source of energy
The proposed activities are turnkey thanks to the use of the Genially platform. In just one click, you can access fun and interactive content to use with your group.
Genially - Preschool education activities
Genially - Preschool education activitiesAccess Content
All of the material was designed in collaboration with preschool teachers.