This free workshop in French covers nutrition for children in schools and approaches you can use to help kids develop a healthy diet. The workshop is available to all school staff and provides participants with useful information and practical educational resources.
This workshop is currently only available in French.
- Cost: Free
- Duration: 2 to 3 hours
- Date: At your convenience
- Minimum number of participants: 7
- Maximum number of participants: 30
- Location: At your school
- Regions: We take the workshop to all regions of Quebec, under certain conditions. Contact us for more information!
- Workshop facilitator: A dietitian from our team
Who is eligible for this workshop
- Classroom teachers
- Physical education and health teachers
- School daycare program technicians and educators
- CISSS or CIUSSS health care professionals
- Community organization members
Only the following people will receive a copy of the activity guide: classroom teachers, physical education and health teachers, and school daycare program staff.
A special version of this workshop for school daycare program staff is also available. For more information, contact us!
- Adopt a positive outlook on healthy eating
- Update your knowledge about nutrition for children
- Become a better role model for healthy eating and body image
- Become familiar with best practices for creating positive eating environments for meals and snack time
- Become familiar with best practices for educational activities about healthy diets
- Explore activity guides handed out at the workshop, along with the TeachNutrition.ca platform
All classroom teachers and physical education and health teachers attending the workshop will receive an activity guide appropriate for their grade level, along with food picture cards.
The school daycare program will receive a copy of the activity guide and food picture cards if at least one member of the team attends the workshop.
Aligned withPour un virage santé à l'école Policy framework
How to AccessWorkshop
CurriculumPhysical Education and Health
9 out of 10 participants said they would recommend the workshop to a colleague
97% of participants said they were satisfied with the workshop