This free workshop in French covers nutrition for children in schools and approaches you can use to help kids develop a healthy diet. The workshop is available to all school staff and provides participants with useful information and practical educational resources.
This workshop is currently only available in French.
- Cost: Free
- Duration: 2 to 3 hours
- Date: At your convenience
- Minimum number of participants: 7
- Maximum number of participants: 30
- Location: At your school
- Regions: We take the workshop to all regions of Quebec, under certain conditions. Contact us for more information!
- Workshop facilitator: A dietitian from our team
Who is eligible for this workshop
- Classroom teachers
- Physical education and health teachers
- School daycare program technicians and educators
- CISSS or CIUSSS health care professionals
- Community organization members
A special version of this workshop for school daycare program staff is also available. For more information, contact us!
- Adopt a positive outlook on healthy eating
- Update your knowledge about nutrition for children
- Become a better role model for healthy eating and body image
- Become familiar with best practices for creating positive eating environments for meals and snack time
- Become familiar with best practices for educational activities about healthy diets
- Explore the TeachNutrition.ca platform
The school daycare program will receive a copy of the activity guide and food picture cards if at least one member of the team attends the workshop.
Aligned withPour un virage santé à l'école Policy framework
How to AccessWorkshop
9 out of 10 participants said they would recommend the workshop to a colleague
97% of participants said they were satisfied with the workshop