This free workshop in French covers nutrition for children between 5 and 12 years old and educational practices you can use to help kids develop a healthy diet. The workshop provides school daycare program staff with useful information and educational activities they can start using!
This workshop is currently only available in French.
- Cost: Free
- Duration: 2.5 hours
- Date: At your convenience
- Minimum number of participants : 7
- Maximum number of participants: 30
- Location: At your school
- Regions: We take the workshop to all regions of Quebec, under certain conditions. Contact us for more information!
- Workshop facilitator: A dietitian from our team
Who is eligible for this workshop
- School daycare technicians
- Lunch monitors
- CISSS or CIUSSS health care professionals
- Community organization members
Only the school daycare programs will receive the activity guide.
For more information, contact us!
- Adopt a positive outlook on healthy eating
- Update your knowledge about nutrition for children
- Become a better role model for healthy eating and body image
- Become familiar with best practices for creating positive eating environments for meals and snack time
- Become familiar with best practices for educational activities about healthy diets
- Explore the "Création et recreation" activity guide handed out at the workshop
All school daycare program teams attending the workshop will receive a copy of the Création et récréation activity guide, along with food cards.
Aligned withPour un virage santé à l'école Policy framework
9 out of 10 participants said they would recommend the workshop to a colleague
97% of participants said they were satisfied with the workshop