Watch these 5 short educational videos designed to support those who work in early childhood settings.
(in French only)
What are these videos about?
Step inside the world of an educational childcare service where an educator interacts with her group. She offers useful tips and ideas to integrate into the daily life of early childhood educators, with a focus on diet and body image.
What topics are covered?
These are the topics discussed in the 5 videos (in French only):
- Manger à sa faim (Eating your fill)
- Complimenter autrement (A new way to give compliments)
- Déconstruire les mythes (Debunking myths)
- Le repas, un moment de plaisir (Mealtime is a fun time)
- La place du dessert au repas (Where does dessert fit in?)
Each video is 1 to 2 minutes long.
These videos were created by the team of Registered Dietitians at Dairy Farmers of Canada, in collaboration with the Association québécoise des CPE and Équilibre.