This is the Choco-Cherry Chill Smoothie recipe.
- Prep: 10 min
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) Milk
- 1 cup (250 mL) Greek Cherry Yogurt
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) Sweet Potato Cooked and Chilled
- 1 cup (250 mL) Cherries Fresh or Frozen
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) Chia Seeds
- 1 tbsp (30 mL) cocoa powder
DID YOU KNOW?
When you see the Blue Cow Logo on a product, it means it's made with 100% Canadian quality milk that meets some of the highest standards in the world.
In a blender, purée all the ingredients. Serve immediately.
Involve your kids! From washing the cherries, if they are fresh, to measuring out the ingredients for a recipe. A great activity that’s fun for the whole family!
Nutritional informationPer serving
Top 5 Nutrients
|Calcium:||25 % / 277 mg|
|Vitamin A:||50 %|
|Vitamin B12:||54 %|
|Vitamin D:||30 %|