Join a great team of professionals who are committed and dedicated to work with and support Canadian dairy farmers. Apply today!
Who We Are
Dairy Farmers of Canada is the national policy, lobbying and promotional organization representing Canadian dairy producers. DFC strives to create stable conditions for the dairy sector in our country. It also seeks to maintain policies that promote the sustainability of Canadian dairy production and promote dairy products and their health benefits. Dairy farmers have set a goal of net-zero emissions from farm-level dairy production by 2050.
Why Dairy Farmers of Canada?
- A flexible work environment that allows individuals to maximize professional and personal development.
- Defined contribution pension plan.
- Comprehensive benefits to ensure the health and well-being of our employees.
- Generous vacation and personal days.
- Training and career advancement opportunities.
- A dynamic environment of teamwork and collaboration.
- Regular engagement with employees to participate in working groups and to seek their feedback in the development of staff activities and programs across the organization. Fun virtual events, ergonomic training, fitness challenges and various wellness initiatives are only a few of the comprehensive programs we offer.
- Do you love dairy products? If so, you will be happy to know that we offer our staff free cheese, yogurt, and a variety of dairy products on a regular basis!
|Director, Corporate Communications
DFC is a proud equal opportunities employer that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse and inclusive workforce is key to our success as diverse teams bring different perspectives and creative ideas that benefit the communities we serve. We encourage all qualified candidates from all walks of life to apply to join our team. We are committed to providing all employees with a workplace experience that is free from barriers, discrimination, and harassment regardless of age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, faith identity, nationality and/or disability status.