This is the Honeydew, Apple and Avocado Smoothie recipe.
- Prep: 5 min
- 2 cups (500 mL) chunks honeydew melon
- 1 small ripe avocado peeled and cut into chunks
- 1 small yellow apple, peeled and cut into chunks
- 1 cup (250 mL) Canadian milk
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) chopped fresh mint or coriander
- 1 tsp (5 mL) fresh ginger minced
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) lemon or lime juice
- Honey to taste (optional)
DID YOU KNOW?
When you see the Blue Cow Logo on a product, it means it's made with 100% Canadian quality milk that meets some of the highest standards in the world.
In a blender, combine melon, avocado, apple, milk, mint and ginger. Purée until smooth. Add lemon juice and honey, if melon is not super sweet. Pour into 2 glasses.
Learn more about
Nutritional informationPer serving
Top 5 Nutrients
|Calcium:||18 % / 196 mg|
|Pantothenic Acid:||31 %|
|Vitamin B12:||32 %|
|Vitamin C:||90 %|