Want to make an impressive dessert in no time? Try out this fun milk and cookie tower - experiment with chocolate, strawberry, or regular milk. Regardless of milk flavour, we can all agree it's always best paired with homemade cookies!
- Prep: 15 minutes
- Cupcake tower
- Shot glasses
- Paper straws
- Mini cookies of your choice
- 100% Canadian Strawberry milk
- 100% Canadian Lactose-free milk
- 100% Canadian Chocolate milk
DID YOU KNOW?
When you see the Blue Cow Logo on a product, it means it's made with 100% Canadian quality milk that meets some of the highest standards in the world.
Prepare the display stand following the provided instructions.
Pour Canadian strawberry, chocolate, and lactose-free milk into separate glasses.
Place a cookie on top of each milk-filled shot glass.
Insert a straw into each glass.
Arrange the milk and cookie-filled glasses onto the display stand tiers.
Serve and enjoy!
- Make sure to adjust your quantities according to your glass size and desired number of servings.
- The Cookie Tower in this photo used 20 shot glasses with 60 ml of Canadian Milk each and 20 mini-cookies.