Overnight oats are a nutritious and quick way to prepare your breakfast in advance of a busy morning. Filling, satisfying, and easy to travel with, this oatmeal will be sure to keep you satisfied until lunchtime.
- Prep: 5 min
- Refrigeration: 8 h
- 1 cup (250 mL) milk
- 1 cup (250 mL) plain yogurt
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) natural peanut butter
- 2 tsp (10 mL) honey
- 1 ripe banana mashed
- 1 cup (250 mL) large flake oats
- 1 cup (250 mL) fresh mixed berries (blueberries, raspberries and blackberries)
In a medium sized bowl, mix together milk, yogurt, vanilla, peanut butter, honey, banana, and oats until well blended.
Split in two and pour in two separate Mason jars. Top each jar with 1/2 cup (125 mL) mixed berries. Refrigerate for at least 8 hours. Enjoy!
This recipe can be served warm as well. To enjoy hot, microwave for 1 minute with Mason jar lid off.
Top 5 Nutrients
|Calcium:||38 % / 414 mg|
|Vitamin B12:||67 %|