This is the Potato and Turkey Casserole Dauphine recipe.
- Prep: 10 min - 15 min
- Cooking: 45 min
- 4 large potatoes peeled and sliced
- 2 white onions sliced
- 2 garlic cloves finely chopped
- 3 to 4 cups (750 mL to 1 L) cooked turkey chunks
- 1/3 cup + 1 tbsp (90 mL) butter
- Salt and pepper to taste
- of nutmeg freshly grated
- All-purpose flour
- 1 cup (250 mL) 15 % or 18 % cream
- 2 cups (500 mL) grated Canadian Emmental cheese
DID YOU KNOW?
When you see the Blue Cow Logo on a product, it means it’s made with 100% Canadian quality milk.LEARN MORE
Preheat oven to 375 °F (190 °C).
In large ovenproof dish, layer alternately half the potato, half the onions and half the garlic. Top with half the turkey and brush with 3 tbsp (45 mL) butter. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Sprinkle with nutmeg, flour and half the cream.
Repeat process with remaining ingredients and top with Canadian Emmental cheese. Cover and bake for 45 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Remove from oven and cool for 10 minutes before serving. Serve with creamy coleslaw.
Nutritional informationPer serving
|Calcium:||40 % / 440 mg|