This is the Salmon Bundle recipe.
- Prep: 20 min
- Cooking: 30 min
- 2 thick-cut salmon steaks chopped (8 oz/225 g)
- 14 oz (418 g) canned salmon drained
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) Milk
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) sour cream
- 2 green onions finely chopped
- 1 green bell pepper chopped
- 1 tsp (5 mL) chopped fresh basil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup (250 mL) quick cooking rolled oats
- 3 phyllo sheets
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) butter melted
DID YOU KNOW?
When you see the Blue Cow Logo on a product, it means it's made with 100% Canadian quality milk that meets some of the highest standards in the world.
Preheat oven to 350 °F (180 °C). Combine all ingredients, except phyllo sheets and butter, and press into big ball. Brush phyllo sheets with butter. Place each sheet one on top of the other in order to form one square of dough. Place ball onto centre of dough. Form bundle. Place on lightly buttered cookie sheet. Bake 25 to 30 minutes. Let cool and cut into wedges.
Learn more about
Nutritional informationPer serving
Top 5 Nutrients
|Calcium:||14 % / 150 mg|
|Vitamin B12:||186 %|
|Vitamin D:||124 %|