This is the Spaghetti Sauce recipe.
- Prep: 5 min
- Cooking: 20 min
- 1 container Freezer Cheddar Beef Sauce* thawed
- 1 can (14 oz/398 mL) whole tomatoes
- 1 can (10 oz/284 mL) sliced mushrooms drained
- 1 can (5 1/2 oz/156 mL) tomato paste
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1 bay leaf
In large saucepan, combine Freezer Cheddar Beef Sauce, tomatoes, mushrooms, tomato paste, garlic and bay leaf. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
Reduce heat, cover and simmer 20 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove bay leaf. Pour sauce over hot cooked spaghetti and serve.
* This recipe can be found in our recipe database available on our web site. You will find it in the Recipe section.