Coping with COVID-19 - Resources for farmers
In light of the COVID-19 outbreak in Canada, DFC has assembled several links and resources on mental health for dairy farmers. These resources are intended to better connect our farmers with available tools created by experts.
- Do More Agriculture Foundation
- Centre for Addiction and Mental Health (CAMH)
- Canadian Mental Health Association (CMHA)
- Tips to respond to employee anxiety about COVID-19
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (US)
- The Working Mind: COVID-19 Self Care and Resiliency Guide
- Healthy Minds, Healthy Farms: Exploring the Connection between Mental Health and Farm Business Management
If you are in distress, please contact your nearest crisis centre. If it is an emergency, call 9-1-1 or go to your local emergency department.