This is the 4 Cheese Quiche recipe.
- Prep: 15 min
- Cooking: 30 min - 40 min
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) 35 % cream
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) Milk
- Grated nutmeg
- 3 oz (90 g) Canadian Blue Ermite cheese cubed
- 3 oz (90 g) Canadian Swiss cheese grated
- 3 oz (90 g) Canadian Colby cheese grated
- 3 oz (90 g) Canadian Brie Triple-Crème cheese rind removed, cubed
- 8 oz (250 g) puff pastry
- Salt and pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 425 °F (225 °C).
Beat eggs, cream, milk, nutmeg, salt and pepper together.
Prepare pastry: roll out thin to line a 9-inch (30 cm) pie shell or quiche pan or tin. Prick the base with a fork. Spread cheeses into 4 seperate areas of the pastry case and carefully pour cream mixture.
Bake for 30 to 40 minutes, until cheese cream mixture is set and is slightly golden in color. Serve hot.
|Calcium:||31 % / 340 mg|