This is the All-dressed Cheddar popcorn recipe.
- Prep: 10 min
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) salt
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) onion powder
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) black pepper
- Pinched of cayenne
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) butter melted
- 8 cups (2 L) just-popped popcorn
- 2/3 cup (150 mL) Canadian Aged Cheddar finely grated and divided
DID YOU KNOW?
When you see the Blue Cow Logo on a product, it means it's made with 100% Canadian quality milk that meets some of the highest standards in the world.
In a small bowl, stir oregano with paprika, salt, garlic and onion powders, pepper and cayenne.
Toss melted butter with popcorn. Immediately sprinkle with spice mix and about half the cheese. Toss.
Sprinkle with remaining cheese and serve.
Cheese alternative: Canadian Parmesan.
Learn more about
Nutritional informationPer serving
Top 5 Nutrients