by Anna Olson
- Prep: 10 min
- 1 cup (250 mL) shredded Canadian Mild Cheddar
- 1 cup (250 mL) coarsely grated apple (about 1 large apple)
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) 3 % plain yogurt
- 1/3 cup (80 mL) walnut pieces
- 1 tsp (5 mL) grainy mustard
- 6 small whole wheat tortillas
DID YOU KNOW?
When you see the Blue Cow Logo on a product, it means it's made with 100% Canadian quality milk that meets some of the highest standards in the world.
In a small bowl, combine Cheddar cheese, apple, yogurt, walnuts and mustard.
Spoon 1/4 cup (60 mL) into centre of each tortilla, and roll up, tucking in ends. Serve chilled or warm.
For a warm, gooey treat, place one tortilla on a paper towel in a microwave-safe plate and heat on high (100 %) power for 30 seconds.
Nutritional informationPer serving
Top 5 Nutrients
|Calcium:||20 % / 220 mg|
|Vitamin B12:||14 %|