This is the Bacon Cheese Burger Pizza recipe.
- Prep: 15 min
- Cooking: 10 min - 12 min
- 1 pizza crust
- 8 oz (250 g) ground lean beef
- 1 onion sliced
- 1 cup (250 mL) pizza sauce
- 6 slices crispy cooked bacon crumbled
- 3/4 cup (180 mL) shredded Canadian Mozzarella
- 3/4 cup (180 mL) shredded Canadian Cheddar or Canadian Gouda cheese
Preheat oven to 450 °F (230 °C). Place crust on a lightly oiled pizza pan, pizza stone or cookie sheet. Sauté beef and add onion. Add pizza sauce and simmer a few minutes. Pour sauce mixture on pizza crust, sprinkle with bacon and cheese. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes.
Always bake prebaked pizza crust on the middle rack of the oven, and homemade pizza crust on the bottom rack.