This is the Barbecued Rib Steaks with Clos St-Ambroise Butter recipe.
- Prep: 15 min
- Cooking: 10 min - 15 min
- 2 shallots chopped
- 2 oz (60 g) slightly softened butter
- 5 oz (150 g) grated Canadian Clos St-Ambroise cheese
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) nuts chopped
- 2 fresh chives minced
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) olive oil
- 4 rib steaks 4 oz (120 g) each
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Fresh chives
- Green beans cooked
Clos St-Ambroise Butter:
In a bowl, mix butter, shallots, Canadian Clos St-Ambroise cheese, nuts, minced chives, salt and pepper. Roll into a thick sausage shape in parchment paper and set aside in refrigerator.
Barbecued Rib Steaks:
Brush rib steaks with olive oil and barbecue to taste. Season.
Place each rib steak on a plate. Cut four rounds of Clos St-Ambroise butter and place one on each steak. Serve with green beans and decorate with snipped fresh chive leaves.
|Calcium:||42 % / 463 mg|