By Daniel Vézina
- Prep: 5 min
- 4 oz (125 g) Canadian Bénédictin* cheese
- 8 oz (250 g) Canadian Cream cheese
- 1 cup (250 mL) sour cream
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) minced fresh chives
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) homemade mayonnaise
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Serve with
- Pear or apple quarters, celery branches, assorted fruit and vegetable chips and potato chips (sweet, Yukon Gold or blue)
Using a food processor, blend Canadian Cream Cheese and sour cream. Add Canadian Bénédictin blue cheese and mix until smooth. Blend in mayonnaise and chives, and season with salt and pepper.
Serve in a bowl surrounded by fruit, vegetables and chips.
Daniel Vézina, Chef and restaurant owner
*Canadian Ermite cheese is also great for this recipe.