This is the Blue cheese dip recipe.
- Prep: 5 min
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) sour cream
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) mayonnaise
- 1 oz (30 g) Canadian Blue cheese crumbled
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) French shallot finely chopped
- 1 1/2 tbsp (25 mL) fresh basil chopped
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
DID YOU KNOW?
When you see the Blue Cow Logo on a product, it means it's made with 100% Canadian quality milk that meets some of the highest standards in the world.
Mix sour cream with mayonnaise, Blue cheese, shallot and basil. Season generously with salt and pepper and serve.
Learn more about
Nutritional informationPer serving
Top 5 Nutrients
|Calcium:||4 % / 40 mg|
|Vitamin B12:||6 %|
|Vitamin E:||3 %|