This recipe is taken from the 1983 Milk Calendar. Dips with a difference. They're ready as appetizers or snacks in just minutes.
- Prep: 5 min
- Blue Cheese Dip
- 1 cup (250 mL) crumbled Canadian Blue cheese
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) canola oil
- 3/4 cup (180 mL) Milk
- 1 cup (250 mL) chopped pecans or walnuts
- Low-Cal Zesty Dip
- 1 cup (250 mL) buttermilk
- 1 lb (450 g) pressed Canadian Cottage cheese (dry)
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) chopped green onions
- 2 large garlic cloves minced
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) salt
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) cayenne pepper
DID YOU KNOW?
When you see the Blue Cow Logo on a product, it means it’s made with 100% Canadian quality milk.LEARN MORE
For each of the above dips, blend all ingredients in a blender or food processor until smooth. Chill until ready to serve.
Note: If a thinner dip is desired, add additional milk.
1 serving = 2 tbsp (30 mL).
Nutritional informationPer serving
Top 5 Nutrients
|Calcium:||5 % / 50 mg|
|Vitamin B12:||6 %|