The Blue Cow Milk Bar is on the road in Alberta and Manitoba, sampling delicious milkshakes made with Canadian dairy. Recreate these flavourful local toppings at home!
- Prep: 5 minutes
- Classic Vanilla Milkshake
- 1.5 cups (325 ml) of Canadian ice cream, vanilla
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) of Canadian milk
- Manitoba Maple
- Manitoba Maple syrup
- Crushed Chocolate Bark
- Royal Canadian Chocolate Mint
- Chocolate sauce
- Morden's Russian Mints
- Wild Prairie Blueberry
- Drizzle of Manitoba Blueberry Jam
- Berry Blast
- Drizzle of berry jam
- Honeycomb Delight
- Drizzle of Flint Farm cinnamon honey
- Caramel Crunch
- Canadian Whipped Cream
- Crushed chocolate caramel pretzels
DID YOU KNOW?
When you see the Blue Cow Logo on a product, it means it's made with 100% Canadian quality milk that meets some of the highest standards in the world.
In a blender, blend together ice cream and milk.
Pour into serving glass.
Top with flavour toppings indicated above.