Bocconcini Salad Pizza
Fresh and flavourful are the key ingredients to this no bake pizza. Mascarpone cheese mixed with prepared pesto makes for a quick and easy sauce to be topped with fresh salad ingredients and creamy bites of bocconcini cheese
- Prep: 15 min
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) Canadian Mascarpone cheese
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) basil pesto
- 1 12-inch (30 cm) prepared pizza crust
- 3 cups (750 mL) trimmed arugula (torn if large)
- 1 cup (250 mL) drained Canadian Baby Bocconcini
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) grape tomatoes or cherry tomatoes halved
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) balsamic vinegar
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
DID YOU KNOW?
When you see the Blue Cow Logo on a product, it means it’s made with 100% Canadian quality milk.LEARN MORE
In small bowl, combine Mascarpone cheese and pesto; spread over pizza crust. Top with arugula, bocconcini and grape tomatoes. Whisk together oil, vinegar, salt and pepper to taste; drizzle over top.
Baby bocconcini is approximately 3/4-inch (2 cm) in diameter; however, quartered bocconcini would work equally as well. For optimum flavour, make sure that the prepared basil pesto has basil listed as the first ingredient.
Substitute arugula leaves with equal amount of baby spinach or spring mix salad greens.
Learn more about
Nutritional informationPer serving
Top 5 Nutrients
|Calcium:||15 % / 169 mg|
|Vitamin A:||21 %|