This is the Brie-Cranberry Tarts recipe.
- Prep: 25 min
- Cooking: 10 min
- 12 sweet tart shells
- 3/4 cup (180 mL) dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) your choice of nuts (almonds, pecans, walnuts, cashews, etc.) in pieces
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) maple syrup or honey
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) Canadian cream cheese softened
- 8 oz (225 g) Canadian Brie cut in pieces
- Icing sugar
DID YOU KNOW?
When you see the Blue Cow Logo on a product, it means it’s made with 100% Canadian quality milk.LEARN MORE
Preheat the oven to 375 °F (190 °C). Place the tart shells on a cookie sheet covered in parchment paper. Bake on the middle oven rack for about 10 minutes or until the pastry is lightly golden.
In a bowl, mix the cranberries with the nuts and cream cheese. Spoon 2 tbsp (30 mL) of the mixture into each tart shell and add a piece of Brie.
Bake on the middle oven rack for 5 minutes or until the Brie is melted. Dust with icing sugar, if desired, before serving. Garnish with cranberries coated in maple syrup.
Suggestion :For something different, use dried apricots or sliced apples instead of nuts. You can also replace the cranberries with various fruits.
Try the recipe with Camembert, Gouda, Cheddar, etc.
Learn more about
Nutritional informationPer serving