This is the Cashew-caramel Brie blondies recipe.
- Prep: 20 min
- Cooking: 30 min
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) melted unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp (5 mL) vanilla
- 1 cup (250 mL) unbleached all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) baking powder
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) baking soda
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) salted cashews
- 5 oz (150 g) Canadian Brie rind removed, diced
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) dulce de leche or spreadable caramel
DID YOU KNOW?
When you see the Blue Cow Logo on a product, it means it's made with 100% Canadian quality milk that meets some of the highest standards in the world.
Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Butter a 9˝ (23 cm) square pan.
With an electric mixer, beat butter with sugar. Add eggs and vanilla and beat for 2 minutes at high speed.
Mix flour, baking powder and baking soda together and stir into egg mixture.
Stir in white chocolate chips and pour mixture into pan.
Sprinkle with cashews and bake in the oven for 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the centre of cake comes out clean. Let cool.
Top with dulce de leche, cut into squares and serve each with a piece of Brie. Serve at room temperature to fully enjoy Brie’s creamy texture.
Cheese alternative: Canadian Camembert.
Learn more about
Nutritional informationPer serving
Top 5 Nutrients
|Calcium:||6 % / 63 mg|
|Vitamin B12:||16 %|