This is the Cheddar Apple Pita Pockets recipe.
- Prep: 15 min
- 8 oz (250 g) Canadian Cheddar cheese diced
- 2 cups (500 mL) diced apple
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) sour cream
- 4 tsp (20 mL) brown sugar
- 4 pita bread rounds halved
- Leaf lettuce
DID YOU KNOW?
When you see the Blue Cow Logo on a product, it means it's made with 100% Canadian quality milk that meets some of the highest standards in the world.
Combine cheese, apple, sour cream and brown sugar.
Line pita bread halves with leaf lettuce and spoon cheese mixture into each pocket.
Nutritional informationPer serving
Top 5 Nutrients
|Calcium:||10 % / 114 mg|
|Vitamin A:||15 %|
|Vitamin B12:||25 %|
|Vitamin D:||8 %|