This is the Cheese Meatloaf recipe.
- Prep: 25 min - 30 min
- Cooking: 55 min
- 1 1/3 lb (600 g) choice of ground meat
- 1/2 pkg taco seasonings
- 1 tsp (5 mL) dry onion flakes
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) chili sauce
- 2 cups (500 mL) soft bread crumbs
- 1 cup (250 mL) finely chopped broccoli
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) grated carrots
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 2 eggs beaten
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 1 cup (250 mL) grated Canadian Brick cheese
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) grated Canadian Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) grated Canadian Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) crushed nachos
Preheat oven to 350 °F (180 °C).
In bowl, combine ground meat, taco seasonings, onion flakes, chili sauce, soft bread crumbs, broccoli, carrots, dry bread crumbs and eggs. Season to taste with salt and pepper and set aside.
In other bowl, mix Canadian Brick cheese with Canadian Parmesan cheese. Pour half the meat mixture in buttered loaf pan. Cover with cheese mixture and top with remaining meat mixture.
Cover with foil and bake for 45 minutes. Remove from oven and let stand 10 minutes.
Remove foil and drain off fat. Brush meatloaf top with grated Canadian Cheddar cheese. Top evenly with crushed nachos. Bake for another 10 minutes. Remove from oven and let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Serve with ketchup, salsa or choice of condiments.
Learn more about
|Calcium:||29 % / 319 mg|