Chicken salad with BrieOur dietitians' favourite
This is the Chicken salad with Brie recipe.
- Prep: 15 min
- 8 cups (2 L) romaine lettuce washed and shredded
- 3 cups (750 mL) broccoli salad mix or coleslaw
- 2 1/2 cups (625 mL) cooked chicken diced
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) store-bought balsamic dressing
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) store-bought croutons
- 4 oz (125 g) Canadian brie diced
DID YOU KNOW?
When you see the Blue Cow Logo on a product, it means it’s made with 100% Canadian quality milk.LEARN MORE
In a large bowl, coat the lettuce, broccoli salad mix and chicken with the dressing.
Divide into servings, garnish with croutons and Brie, and savour.
Learn more about
Nutritional informationPer serving
Top 5 Nutrients
|Calcium:||8 % / 89 mg|
|Vitamin A:||32 %|