Chocolate Fudge Truffle Cheesecake
Cheesecake lovers will fall in love with this luscious version. The combination of cream, chocolate and cream cheese creates a deliciously velvety filling, layered over a chocolate cookie crust. This fabulous dessert is perfect for special occasions.
- 1 1/3 cups (325 mL) chocolate cookie crumbs
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) Butter melted
- 2 packages semi sweet baking chocalate (16 squares/225 g) chopped
- 3 packages (8 oz/250 g) Cream Cheese softened
- 1/2 cup 35% Cream plus 1 to 1 1/2 cups (250 mL to 375 mL) for garnish
- 4 large eggs
- 1 can sweetened condensed Milk (10 oz/300 mL)
DID YOU KNOW?
When you see the Blue Cow Logo on a product, it means it’s made with 100% Canadian quality milk.LEARN MORE
Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
Grease a 10 inch (25 cm) springform pan. Line base and side with parchment paper.
Combine cookie crumbs, sugar and butter in a medium bowl. Using a flat-bottomed glass, press mixture over base of prepared pan.
Place on a baking sheet. Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes; cool.
Reduce oven temperature to 325°F (160°C).
Place chocolate in a small saucepan. Stir over low heat until chocolate is almost melted. Remove from heat and stir until melted; cool slightly.
Beat remaining ingredients in a large bowl with electric mixer until smooth. Add chocolate and beat until combined.
Pour mixture onto prepared crust.
Bake in preheated oven for about 1 hour or until filling is set. Refrigerate, covered, for 8 hours or overnight.
Whip extra cream and spoon over each slice.
Nutritional informationPer serving
Top 5 Nutrients
|Calcium:||15 % / 168 mg|
|Vitamin A:||38 %|
|Vitamin B12:||22 %|