Are you looking for the perfect seasonal sipper to serve at holiday gatherings? We've got you covered with this Cinnamon Gingerbread Eggnog cocktail. Taste the holidays in a glass when you mix coffee liqueur, vodka, Canadian eggnog, sugar, spice, and everything nice!
- Prep: 5 minutes
- ½ tbsp (7.5 ml) ground cinnamon
- ½ tbsp (7.5 ml) sugar
- Ice (enough to fill your shaker halfway)
- ½ cup (125 ml/ 4 oz) Canadian eggnog
- ¼ cup (60 ml/ 2 oz) vodka
- ¼ cup (60 ml/ 2 oz) Coffee liqueur
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) molasses
- ⅛ tsp (1 ml) gingerbread spice (or a tiny bit of ginger), plus more for garnish
- Canadian whipped cream (optional, for garnish)
DID YOU KNOW?
When you see the Blue Cow Logo on a product, it means it's made with 100% Canadian quality milk that meets some of the highest standards in the world.
In a small bowl, combine cinnamon and sugar, and mix well. Transfer the mixture to a small plate and set aside.
Wet the rims of two cocktail glasses or coupe glasses with water, then dip them into the mixture of ground cinnamon and sugar. Set the glasses aside.
Fill a cocktail shaker halfway with ice. Add Canadian eggnog, vodka, coffee liqueur, molasses, and a pinch of gingerbread spice (or ginger). Seal the shaker and shake for 10-15 seconds to mix the ingredients.
Strain the mixture into the prepared cocktail or coupe glasses.
If desired, top the drink with Canadian whipped cream and a light drizzle of molasses.
Serve and enjoy!
- Customize the drink by selecting your preferred alcohol, such as whiskey, bourbon, rum, spiced rum, amaretto, or Irish cream.
- For the best results, use 1-inch ice cubes when filling your shaker.