This is the Cobweb Pumpkin Pizza with Chocolate and Ricotta recipe.
- Prep: 20 min
- Cooking: 17 min
- 1 store-bought pizza crust 12˝-14˝ (30-35 cm) in diameter
- 1 cup (250 mL) bittersweet chocolate chips divided
- 1 cup (250 mL) Canadian Ricotta
- 3/4 cup (180 mL) plain pumpkin purée
- 1 egg
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) flour
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) ground nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) ground ginger
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) white chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 375oF (190oC).
Spread 1/2 cup (125 ml) bittersweet chocolate chips on the pizza crust, and heat the crust in the oven for 2 minutes. Remove from oven, and spread out melted chips with the back of a spoon.
Whisk together Ricotta, pumpkin purée, egg, flour, brown sugar and spices.
Spread out on chocolatey pizza crust and bake 15 minutes. Let cool.
Melt 1/2 cup (125 ml) bittersweet chocolate chips. Transfer to a small plastic bag and cut off a corner.
Gently squeeze the bag of chocolate to make a spiral shape on the Ricotta topping.
Repeat with the white chocolate.
Using the tip of a knife, make lines in the melted chocolate spiral starting at the centre of the pizza and moving toward the edge. Space the lines roughly 2˝ (5 cm) apart (at the edge). To create a web shape, make new lines in between the existing ones, moving from the outer edge toward the centre.
Garnish with fruit or insect-shaped jujubes.
Canadian Cream cheese, Mascarpone.
Learn more about
Nutritional informationPer serving
Top 5 Nutrients
|Calcium:||9 % / 104 mg|