A nutritious breakfast with oat flakes, yogurt and sunflower seeds.
- Prep: 10 min
- Refrigeration: 12 h
- 2 cups (500 mL) whole oat flakes
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) milk
- 1 1/2 cup (375 mL) vanilla yogurt
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) shredded, unsweetened coconut
- 2 bananas sliced
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) unsalted sunflower seeds
DID YOU KNOW?
When you see the Blue Cow Logo on a product, it means it’s made with 100% Canadian quality milk.LEARN MORE
1. In a large bowl, combine oat flakes, milk, yogurt, cinnamon andcoconut.2. Cover and refrigerate for 12 hours or overnight.3. Add bananas and sunflower seeds. Mix well.
Children can help with steps 1 and 3.
Instead of bananas, add diced apples, fresh raspberries, sliced peaches or even dried fruit such as apricots or cranberries. For a light touch of sweetness, drizzle honey or maple syrup over the dish before serving.
Nutritional informationPer serving
Top 5 Nutrients
|Calcium:||30 % / 326 mg|