This is the Cold Vegetable Pizza with Hummus and Havarti recipe.
- Prep: 15 min
- 4 whole-wheat pita breads
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) store-bought sweet red pepper spread
- 5 oz (150 g) Canadian Havarti or Havarti with fine herbs sliced
- 1 cup (250 mL) grated carrots
- 1 small cucumber thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) sweet red pepper chopped
DID YOU KNOW?
When you see the Blue Cow Logo on a product, it means it's made with 100% Canadian quality milk that meets some of the highest standards in the world.
Cover pita with red pepper spread.
Add the Havarti, then carrots and top with cucumbers and red peppers.
Ideal for lunchboxes!
Canadian Mozzarella, Gouda, Provolone
Learn more about
Nutritional informationPer serving
Top 5 Nutrients
|Calcium:||28 % / 304 mg|
|Vitamin A:||39 %|
|Vitamin C:||86 %|