This is the Couscous salad with shrimp and boursin® recipe.
- Prep: 15 min
- 4 cups (1 L) couscous cooked then chilled
- 2 cups (500 mL) shrimp cooked
- 2 cups (500 mL) mini-tomatoes halved
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) store-bought honey
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) Dijon mustard dressing
- 4 cups (1 L) spring lettuce mix
- 1 boursin® Garlic & Fine Herbs
DID YOU KNOW?
When you see the Blue Cow Logo on a product, it means it's made with 100% Canadian quality milk that meets some of the highest standards in the world.
In a large bowl, mix couscous, shrimp and tomatoes.
Coat the mixture with dressing. Add lettuce mix and toss. Divide into servings, garnish with boursin®, and savour.
Learn more about
Nutritional informationPer serving
Top 5 Nutrients
|Calcium:||8 % / 88 mg|
|Vitamin A:||21 %|
|Vitamin B12:||28 %|