This is the Crunchy Broccoli Salad with Cheddar and Chicken recipe.
- Prep: 10 min - 15 min
- 1/3 cup (80 mL) plain yogurt
- 1/3 cup (80 mL) mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) paprika
- Salt and ground pepper to taste
- 3 cups (750 mL) broccoli flowerets
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) cooked or grilled chicken breast cut in strips
- 1/3 cup (80 mL) red onion thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) cherry tomatoes cut in half
- 1 cup (250 mL) Old Canadian Cheddar shredded
DID YOU KNOW?
When you see the Blue Cow Logo on a product, it means it’s made with 100% Canadian quality milk.LEARN MORE
In a large bowl, mix the yogurt with the mayonnaise, lemon juice and paprika. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Add the remaining ingredients including the Old Cheddar. Stir well and let stand a few minutes before serving accompanied by fresh bread or grilled pita.
Suggestion : For variety, substitute the broccoli with cauliflower or use an equal quantity of both.
Try it with another Canadian cheese : Cheddar, Swiss, Gouda, Provolone, etc.
Nutritional informationPer serving