Meals in a jar, overnight oats.
- Prep: 10 min
- Refrigeration: 8 h
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) large-flake oats
- DAIRY PRODUCTS
- 1/3 cup (80 mL) milk
- 1/3 cup (80 mL) mandarin and mango Greek yogurt
- FRUIT & CO.
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) canned mandarin segments (in their own juice) and 1⁄4 cup (60 mL) of that juice
- 1 tsp (5 mL) vanilla extract
- 1 tsp (5 mL) orange marmalade (unsweetened)
DID YOU KNOW?
When you see the Blue Cow Logo on a product, it means it's made with 100% Canadian quality milk that meets some of the highest standards in the world.
Place all the ingredients in a jar.
Cover tightly with the lid and shake vigorously.
Refrigerate for 8 hours. Keeps up to 3 days in the refrigerator.
Nutritional informationPer serving
Top 5 Nutrients
|Calcium:||21 % / 230 mg|
|Vitamin B12:||47 %|
|Vitamin C:||108 %|