This is the Easy curried chicken and Mozzarella salad recipe.
- Prep: 20 min
- 1 tsp (5 mL) curry powder
- 2 cloves of garlic chopped
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) canola oil
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) cider vinegar
- 2 cups (500 mL) diced cooked chicken
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) diced Canadian Mozzarella
- 3 green onions chopped
- 1 large red, green or yellow pepper diced
- 1 tomato seeded and diced
- 1 peach sliced
- 1 pear diced
- 1 cup (250 mL) grapes halved
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) fresh cilantro coarsely chopped
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 leaf of curly lettuce (optional)
DID YOU KNOW?
When you see the Blue Cow Logo on a product, it means it’s made with 100% Canadian quality milk.LEARN MORE
In a large bowl, mix curry, garlic, oil and vinegar.
Add all other ingredients. Season generously.
Toss to coat thoroughly with dressing.
Divide salad, garnish with a leaf of curly lettuce, and serve immediately.
Learn more about
Nutritional informationPer serving
Top 5 Nutrients
|Calcium:||15 % / 166 mg|
|Vitamin B12:||40 %|
|Vitamin C:||73 %|